Recent News and Upcoming Dates
Please contact the office if you have any questions. When the office is closed, patients are asked to call the number below as an alternative to going to the emergency room or any other walk-in clinic. Telephone Health Advisory Service 1-866-553-7205. The Telephone Health Advisory Service will let you know whether you’ll need to see the on-call physician or proceed elsewhere.
The lab will be closed on ALL Statutory holidays. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Modified hours are still in effect related to Covid19:
-Please note that from January 2019, Dr. Sherman will not be in office on Mondays. Our Nurse Practitioner (Christine) will be available by appointment.
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- **UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- Dr Sherman and Christine will be available IN OFFICE for limited conditions, based on a telephone triage. All other appointments will completed via phone or video appointment
- THE WALK-IN CLINIC IS CLOSED
- Current hours (subject to change):
-Dr Sherman will be available Tuesday through Friday 9-4:30 for telephone and in-person appointments on a limited basis
-Christine will be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10-5pm, and Thursday 1-7pm for both telephone and any any necessary in-person visits
- Re: our phone system – You may leave a message for any non-urgent matters, we will make every effort to return your call within 1 business day
- Please proceed to the ER for any emergency or to the ER or a Covid19 testing center if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you missed an appointment with Dr Sherman or Christine in the past few months, please call and we will be happy to re-book for a later date
- To pay for a Private Visit, please click here.
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information
New Advances at Coral Spa
For over 10 years Dr. Sherman has been offering Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and Anti-Aging, and has expanded this area of her practice to include testing and management of adrenal hormones (cortisone) and brain hormones (melatonin, vasopressin, and oxytocin), in addition to balancing your sex hormones. This will enable patients to achieve a full level of functioning mentally, psychologically, and physically!
If you are interested, please call Coral Spa at (519) 969-1554.
Congrats Dr. Sherman!
We would like to congratulate Dr. Zoia Sherman on yet another great accomplishment! She has become Board-Certified with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).
The AAAM teaches the art, science, techniques and procedures of aesthetic medicine to licensed physicians, and strives to ensure all board members are up-to-date on the most cutting-edge research from North America and the rest of the world, as well as techniques in aesthetic treatments.
For more information, see the AAAM website