Recent News and Upcoming Dates
Please contact the office if you have any questions. When the office is closed, patients are asked to call the number below as an alternative to going to the emergency room or any other walk-in clinic. Telephone Health Advisory Service 1-866-553-7205. The Telephone Health Advisory Service will let you know whether you’ll need to see the on-call physician or proceed elsewhere.
The lab will be closed on ALL Statutory holidays. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Modified hours are still in effect related to Covid19:
-Please note that from January 2019, Dr. Sherman will not be in office on Mondays. Our Nurse Practitioner (Christine) will be available by appointment.
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- Given the current Coronavirus pandemic, we are encouraging patients to book telephone or video consultations as able
- Dr Sherman and Christine will be available for more comprehensive care as of June 1 in office for any major health concerns, refills, physical exams, and chronic disease follow up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- THE WALK-IN CLINIC IS CLOSED
- Dr Sherman will be in office Tuesday through Friday from 9am-4:30pm, away for lunch from 12-1pm.
- Christine will be in office Monday 9am-4:30pm (lunch 12-1pm) and from 1pm-5pm the remainder of the week. She will also be available for phone appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am-12pm. After-hours appointments on Thursdays will be provided as needed.
- Egzona will be available daily to assist and to help book phone, video, or office appointments.
- Please proceed to the ER if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you missed an appointment with Dr Sherman or Christine in the past few months, please call and we will be happy to re-book
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information
New Advances at Coral Spa
For over 10 years Dr. Sherman has been offering Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and Anti-Aging, and has expanded this area of her practice to include testing and management of adrenal hormones (cortisone) and brain hormones (melatonin, vasopressin, and oxytocin), in addition to balancing your sex hormones. This will enable patients to achieve a full level of functioning mentally, psychologically, and physically!
If you are interested, please call Coral Spa at (519) 969-1554.
Congrats Dr. Sherman!
We would like to congratulate Dr. Zoia Sherman on yet another great accomplishment! She has become Board-Certified with the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).
The AAAM teaches the art, science, techniques and procedures of aesthetic medicine to licensed physicians, and strives to ensure all board members are up-to-date on the most cutting-edge research from North America and the rest of the world, as well as techniques in aesthetic treatments.
For more information, see the AAAM website