Recent News and Upcoming Dates
Please contact the office if you have any questions. When the office is closed, patients are asked to call the number below as an alternative to going to the emergency room or any other clinic. Telephone Health Advisory Service 1-866-553-7205. The Telephone Health Advisory Service will let you know whether you’ll need to see the on-call physician or proceed elsewhere.
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- **UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- Dr Sherman and Christine will be available IN OFFICE for an increased number of conditions. Prescription refills will continue to be offered by telephone appointment.
- Current hours (subject to change):
-Dr Sherman will be available Tuesday through Friday 9-4:30 for telephone and in-person appointments on a limited basis
-Christine will be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9-5pm, and Thursday 12:00-7pm for both telephone and in-person visits
- Re: our phone system – You may leave a message for any non-urgent matters, we will make every effort to return your call within 1 business day
- Please proceed to the ER for any emergency or to the ER or a Covid19 testing center if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you missed an appointment with Dr Sherman or Christine in the past few months, please call and we will be happy to re-book for a later date
- To pay for a Private Visit, please click here.
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information