Welcome to the Coral Medical Centre
Could any current patients of either Dr Zoia Sherman or NP Christine Russette, kindly reach out to us with an updated email address as we shift toward virtual care and are utilizing new patient messaging/ appointment notification software. Feel free to send by visiting the Contact Us page, or call the office.
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- THE WALK-IN CLINIC IS CLOSED
- For the month of July 2021 (subject to change):
-Dr Sherman will be available Tuesday through Friday 9am-4:30pm for phone and necessary in-person appointments, and Saturday morning for telephone appointments ONLY
-Christine will be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10-5pm, and Thursday 1-7pm for both telephone and any required in-person visits
- Christine will be away the week of July 12th
- Re: our phone system – You may leave a message for any non-urgent matters, we will make every effort to return your call within 1 business day
- Please proceed to the ER for any emergency or to the ER or a Covid19 testing center if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you missed an appointment with Dr Sherman or Christine in the past few months, please call and we will be happy to re-book for a later date
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information
- To pay for a Private Visit, please click here.
There has been much interest and inquiry regarding vaccination for covid19. Please visit wevax.ca or wechu.org to book your vaccine, or contact Sarah at 226-216-8966 to book an mRNA vaccine here at our facility.
We encourage you to review the following resources for information regarding the covid19 vaccines currently available in Canada:
Thank you for visiting our website.
We are a dedicated team of health professionals who strive for clinical excellence in the modern medicine, wellness, disease prevention and health promotion in Windsor, Ontario.
Located in near the centre of beautiful South Windsor across from the Windsor and Essex County Humane Society, we offer a wide array of health care services including a walk-in clinic, family practice, women’s health centre, travel clinic and medical lab. All treatments and services are supervised by clinic director, Dr. Zoia Sherman. M.D.
We are also an integral part of the Coral Medical Health Spa and located in the same facility. The Coral Medical Health Spa offers a complete day spa, medical spa, and age prevention centre.
Our team of health professionals look forward to meeting you. Please contact us at your convenience to schedule an appointment or for any questions you may have.
*WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE*
Please note, the WHC will not be taking new patients temporarily while we catch up on necessary care for our current patients following the covid19 pandemic. Please call for more information.
About the Women’s Health Centre
Christine Russette, our Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner, oversees our WHC. For more complex situations, she will work collaboratively with Dr. Sherman to help you meet your health needs.
The WHC focuses on preventative health care and screening, health promotion such as diet counseling, and other issues important to women, including sexual health, heart disease prevention, mental health concerns, and more.
You may also get a full list of Family Physicians accepting new patients thru the Essex County Medical Society website at http://www.ecms.org/