Welcome to the Coral Medical Centre
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- Due to the Grey Lockdown status, Dr Sherman and Christine will be available IN OFFICE only for urgent cases and time-sensitive matters. All other appointments will completed via phone or video appointment
- THE WALK-IN CLINIC IS CLOSED
- For the month of January 2021:
-Dr Sherman will be available Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday for telephone appointments ONLY
-Dr Sherman will be available for urgent matters and pre-arranged appointments in person on THURSDAYS
-Christine will be available Monday 9-5, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 1-5pm, and Thursday 1-7pm for both telephone and URGENT in-person visits
- Please bear with us as reduced staffing limits our ability to tend to your calls. You may leave a message, we will make every effort to return your call within 1 business day
- Please proceed to the ER for any emergency or to the ER or a Covid19 testing center if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you missed an appointment with Dr Sherman or Christine in the past few months, please call and we will be happy to re-book for a later date
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information
- To pay for a Private Visit, please click here.
Thank you for visiting our website.
We are a dedicated team of health professionals who strive for clinical excellence in the modern medicine, wellness, disease prevention and health promotion in Windsor, Ontario.
Located in near the centre of beautiful South Windsor across from the Windsor and Essex County Humane Society, we offer a wide array of health care services including a walk-in clinic, family practice, women’s health centre, travel clinic and medical lab. All treatments and services are supervised by clinic director, Dr. Zoia Sherman. M.D.
We are also an integral part of the Coral Medical Health Spa and located in the same facility. The Coral Medical Health Spa offers a complete day spa, medical spa, and age prevention centre.
Our team of health professionals look forward to meeting you. Please contact us at your convenience to schedule an appointment or for any questions you may have.
*WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE*
Please note, the WHC will not be taking new patients temporarily while we catch up on necessary care for our current patients following the covid19 pandemic. Please call for more information.
About the Women’s Health Centre
Christine Russette, our Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner, oversees our WHC. For more complex situations, she will work collaboratively with Dr. Sherman to help you meet your health needs.
The WHC focuses on preventative health care and screening, health promotion such as diet counseling, and other issues important to women, including sexual health, heart disease prevention, mental health concerns, and more.
You may also get a full list of Family Physicians accepting new patients thru the Essex County Medical Society website at http://www.ecms.org/