Welcome to the Coral Medical Centre
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- Given the current Coronavirus pandemic, we are encouraging patients to book telephone or video consultations as able
- Dr Sherman and Christine will be available for more comprehensive care as of June 1 in office for any major health concerns, refills, physical exams, and chronic disease follow up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- THE WALK-IN CLINIC IS CLOSED
- Dr Sherman will be in office Tuesday through Friday from 9am-4:30pm, away for lunch from 12-1pm.
- Christine will be in office Monday 9am-4:30pm (lunch 12-1pm) and from 1pm-5pm the remainder of the week.
- Egzona will be available daily to assist and to help book phone, video, or office appointments.
- Please proceed to the ER if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you missed an appointment with Dr Sherman or Christine in the past few months, please call and we will be happy to re-book
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information
- To pay for a Private Visit, please click here.
Thank you for visiting our website.
We are a dedicated team of health professionals who strive for clinical excellence in the modern medicine, wellness, disease prevention and health promotion in Windsor, Ontario.
Located in near the centre of beautiful South Windsor across from the Windsor and Essex County Humane Society, we offer a wide array of health care services including a walk-in clinic, family practice, women’s health centre, travel clinic and medical lab. All treatments and services are supervised by clinic director, Dr. Zoia Sherman. M.D.
We are also an integral part of the Coral Medical Health Spa and located in the same facility. The Coral Medical Health Spa offers a complete day spa, medical spa, and age prevention centre.
Our team of health professionals look forward to meeting you. Please contact us at your convenience to schedule an appointment or for any questions you may have.
*WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE*
Please note, the WHC will not be taking new patients temporarily while we catch up on necessary care for our current patients following the covid19 pandemic. Please call for more information.
About the Women’s Health Centre
Christine Russette, our Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner, oversees our WHC. For more complex situations, she will work collaboratively with Dr. Sherman to help you meet your health needs.
The WHC focuses on preventative health care and screening, health promotion such as diet counseling, and other issues important to women, including sexual health, heart disease prevention, mental health concerns, and more.
You may also get a full list of Family Physicians accepting new patients thru the Essex County Medical Society website at http://www.ecms.org/