Welcome to the Coral Medical Centre
**UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19**
- Given the current Coronavirus pandemic, we are encouraging patients NOT to come into the office- for your safety and the safety of others.
- Dr Sherman and Christine will continue to be available by phone and virtual care for rostered patients for essential care, including major issues and prescription refills.
- We will have limited office hours for emergency cases only, and patients will be seen ONLY after a telephone triage
- Calls will be forwarded and messages checked regularly.
- Please proceed to the ER if you are experiencing fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath, as well as any other emergency issues
- If you had an appointment booked with Dr Sherman or Christine in the coming weeks, please reschedule for later into May or call to schedule a phone appointment.
- Please understand that all non-essential appointments must be deferred for now.
- If interested in virtual care, please see our tab entitled Virtual Care for further information
Thank you for visiting our website.
We are a dedicated team of health professionals who strive for clinical excellence in the modern medicine, wellness, disease prevention and health promotion in Windsor, Ontario.
Located in near the centre of beautiful South Windsor across from the Windsor and Essex County Humane Society, we offer a wide array of health care services including a walk-in clinic, family practice, women’s health centre, travel clinic and medical lab. All treatments and services are supervised by clinic director, Dr. Zoia Sherman. M.D.
We are also an integral part of the Coral Medical Health Spa and located in the same facility. The Coral Medical Health Spa offers a complete day spa, medical spa, and age prevention centre.
Our team of health professionals look forward to meeting you. Please contact us at your convenience to schedule an appointment or for any questions you may have.
*WOMEN’S HEALTH CENTRE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS*
Christine Russette, our Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner, will work collaboratively with Dr. Sherman to help you meet your health needs.
The WHC focuses on preventative health care and screening, health promotion such as diet counseling, and other issues important to women, including sexual health, heart disease prevention, mental health concerns, and more.
You may also get a full list of Family Physicians accepting new patients thru the Essex County Medical Society website at http://www.ecms.org/